Phare the Cambodian Circus
Uniquely Cambodian, Daringly Modern
Siem Reap’s most unique, authentic, top rated evening entertainment.
More than just a circus, Phare performers use theater, music, dance and modern circus arts to tell uniquely Cambodian stories; historical, folk and modern. The young circus artists will astonish you with their energy, emotion, enthusiasm and talent.
Preferred Reserved Seating Section A
- Adult (age 12+) : US$35 / Children (age 5-11) : $18
- Reserved Seating in the front three rows of the middle section, bottle of cool water and special gift from Phare Boutique
Preferred Open Seating (Section B)
- Adult (age 12+) : US$25 / Children (age 5-11) : US$15
- Open seating in the rear three rows of the middle section
General Open Seating (Section C)
- Adult (age 12+) : US$18 / Children (age 5 – 11) : $US10
- Open seating in the two side sections. Some views are partially obstructed by support poles.
Showtimes & Venue Hours:
- Daily performances at 8:00pm
- Phare Boutique & Phare Cafe open at 6:30pm
- Big Top opens 30 minutes prior to show time
- No entrance after the performance has started (for the safety of the artists and the comfort of other guests)