Small Tour with Sunrise
Your adventure begins with a pre-dawn departure from the hotel for the magnificent sunrise experience at Angkor Wat. Enter through the secluded and little visited Eastern gate of the great temple, creep through the forest in darkness (please bring a torch) and enjoy a private moment as you gaze in awe at the silhouetted main spires, and longest stretch of bas-relief carvings in the world, before soaking up the atmosphere of dawn at Angkor from the edge of one of the ancient library pools.
Spend the whole day exploring the awesome temples of Angkor, including Angkor Wat. Enter the southern Gate of Angkor Thom, to visit Prasat Bayon, temple of the enigmatic stone face towers, before visiting the 350 meter long 'Terrace of the Elephants' and the mysterious 'Terrace of the Leper King.
After lunch, visit the jungle-enveloped Ta Prohm – one of the most atmospheric of all temples in Angkor and a renowned movie set. From here head to Banteay Kdey Temple “a Citadel of Chambers, returning to the hotel late afternoon, after a long but fulfilling day.
- Pre-dawn experience at Angkor Park
- Arrive by a rarely used entrance
- Torch-lit stroll through the forest in the dark
- Rfelection time before the crowds arrive
- Angkor Wat – World’s largest sacred building
- Angkor Thom Southern gate – 54 stone figures
- Prasat Bayon Temple – Enigmatic stone face towers
- Terrace of the elephants – 350 meters long
- Terrace of the Leper King – featuring a sexless statue
- Ta Prohm – Famous movie set for “Tomb Raider”
Departure 4.30 am
Return: 12:30 pm
- Hotel driver and car
- Cold towels
- Cool water & cookies
- Hand disinfectant
- Email: email@example.com
Price starts from US$75 net
Price does not include Angkor Park entry ticket.