Temple Sunrise - Khmer Cuisine - Wellness
Explore the wonders of the ancient Angkor complex through our Angkor Heritage Package, thoughtfully curated to transport you to the grandeur of a bygone era.
This extraordinary experience highlights Siem Reap's awe-inspiring temples, including the renowned Angkor Wat—a monumental masterpiece and the largest sacred building in the world. Prepare to be captivated by the rich history and architectural splendor that awaits you on this remarkable journey.
Introducing our Angkor Heritage Package designed for two people, which includes the following exclusive features:
- Three nights of comfortable accommodation in a Bayon Room.
- Delicious daily breakfast, offering a sumptuous start to your day.
- Witness the captivating sunrise at Angkor Wat Temple and embark on two full-day trips to explore the wonders of the Angkor Complex. Your guided tours will cover Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Preah Khan and Ta Prohm, Beung Mealea, and Bangteay Srey. An English-speaking tour guide will accompany you throughout the journey, ensuring a rich and informative experience. You'll have a private vehicle and driver at your disposal.
- Indulge in an authentic Khmer cuisine dinner at our renowned Kroya Restaurant, expertly crafted by Chef Chanrith. The menu showcases fresh seasonal Khmer ingredients, accompanied by complimentary soft drinks.
- Unwind and rejuvenate with a relaxing 60-minute spa body treatment of your choice at Khmer Tonics Spa, catering to the needs of both guests.
- - Complimentary room upgrade, subject to availability at the time of check-in.
- - Early check-in or late check-out, subject to availability.
Our Angkor Heritage Package offers an unforgettable journey through Cambodia's ancient wonders, coupled with luxurious amenities and personalized services.
Please contact Shinta Mani Angkor and Bensley Collection Pool Villas at:
A percentage of your daily room rate will be donated by the resort to the non-profit Shinta Mani Foundation created by the owner, to support health, education and development programmes for the less fortunate in our community. Please visit www.shintamanifoundation.org for more information.