Fun for all the Family
The historic Khmer town of Siem Reap offers an abundance of activities and sights to explore on a fun-filled family vacation you will remember forever!
Your adventure includes a day trip to the historic Angkor Temples, a visit to the iconic Phare Cambodia Acrobatic Circus, a market tour and cooking class, seeing the famous life-saving Apopo Hero Rats and an experience on the Angkor Eyes Ferris Wheel overlooking the city of Siem Reap and the temples of Angkor Wat.
Family Adventure Package (for a family of 3 people sharing a room) includes the following:
- 3 night accommodation in a Bayon room
- Sumptuous daily breakfast for 3
- A full day trip to the historic Angkor Complex (Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Preah Khan and Ta Prohm) including English speaking tour guide, private vehicle and driver, temple passes.
- A visit to the iconic Phare Cambodia Acrobatic Circus with a 3 course set dinner at Baitong restaurant with free flow non-alcoholic beverages.
- A visit to see the lifesaving Apopo Hero rats
- Tickets to the Angkor Eye Ferris wheel
- Early check in and late check-out (subject to availability)
Please contact Shinta Mani Angkor and Bensley Collection Pool Villas at:
Tel: +855 63 964 123
A percentage of your daily room rate will be donated by the resort to the non-profit Shinta Mani Foundation created by the owner, to support health, education and development programmes for the less fortunate in our community. Please visit www.shintamanifoundation.org for more information.