Fun For All The Family
Temples - Circus - Ferris Wheel - Apopo Hero Rats
The historic Khmer town of Siem Reap offers an abundance of activities and sights to explore on a fun-filled family vacation you will remember forever!
Your family adventure includes a day trip to the historic Angkor Temples, a visit to the iconic Phare Cambodia Acrobatic Circus, seeing the famous life-saving Apopo Hero Rats and an experience on the Angkor Eyes Ferris Wheel overlooking the city of Siem Reap and the temples of Angkor Wat.
The Family Adventure Package includes the following:
- 3 night accommodation in a Bayon room
- Sumptuous daily breakfast for 3 people
- A full day trip to the historic Angkor Complex (Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Preah Khan and Ta Prohm) including English speaking tour guide, private vehicle and driver, and up to three (3) temple passes.
- A 3-course set dinner at Baitong restaurant with complimentary soft beverages.
- A visit to the iconic Phare Cambodia Acrobatic Circus.
- A visit to see the lifesaving Apopo Hero rats.
- A memorable ride on the Angkor Eye Ferris Wheel with complimentary tickets and round-trip transfers provided.
- Early check in and late check-out (subject to availability)
Please contact Shinta Mani Angkor and Bensley Collection Pool Villas at:
A percentage of your daily room rate will be donated by the resort to the non-profit Shinta Mani Foundation created by the owner, to support health, education and development programmes for the less fortunate in our community. Please visit www.shintamanifoundation.org for more information.