Fun for all the Family
The historic Khmer town of Siem Reap offers an abundance of activities and sights to explore on a fun-filled family vacation you will remember for years to come.
Your adventure includes a day trip to the historic Angkor Temples, a visit to the iconic Phare Cambodia Acrobatic Circus, a market tour and cooking class, seeing the famous life-saving Apopo Hero Rats and an experience on the Angkor Eyes Ferris Wheel overlooking the city of Siem Reap and the temples of Angkor Wat.
Family Adventure Package (for a family of 3 people sharing a room) includes the following:
- Round trip airport transfers with fast track immigration on arrival
- 3 night’s accommodation in a Bayon Room (Complimentary room upgrade, subject to availability)
- Sumptuous daily breakfast
- A full day trip to the historic Angkor Complex (Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Preah Khan and Ta Prohm) including English speaking tour guide, private vehicle and driver, temple passes
- A local market tour followed by a cooking class and lunch
- A visit to the iconic Phare Cambodia Acrobatic Circus with a 3 course set dinner at Kroya
- A 3 course set dinner dinner at one of the hotel’s restaurants, including a bottle of house wine and free flow non-alcoholic drinks
- A visit to see the lifesaving Apopo Hero rats
- Tickets to the Angkor Eye Ferris wheel
- Early check in and late check-out (subject to availability)
- 10% Off for next room booking and sharing all experience together.
Please contact Shinta Mani Angkor and Bensley Collection Pool Villas on:
A percentage of your daily room rate will be donated by the resort to the non-profit Shinta Mani Foundation created by the owner, to support health, education and development programmes for the less fortunate in our community. Please visit www.shintamanifoundation.org for more information.