Angkor Ultimate Experience
The Shinta Mani Angkor and Bensley Collection Pool Villas Ultimate Experience Package is ideal for guests looking to explore the rich Khmer culture and cuisine.
This 3-night experience includes a day trip to the historic Angkor Temples, a market tour followed by a cooking class, a spa treatment, a tour to visit a local village, a water well donation under your name led by The Shinta Mani Foundation, and an intimate BBQ dinner in ultimate style in your Villa’s rooftop sky lounge which is one of the highlights of Bensley’s designed Villas.
Our Ultimate Experience Package for two people includes the following:
- 3-nights accommodation in a Bensley Collection Private Pool Villa.
- Sunrise at Angkor Wat temple followed by a full day trip to Angkor Complex (Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, and Ta Prohm) including English speaking tour guide, private vehicle, driver, and temple pass for 2.
- A private tour to visit a local village and a water well, donated under your name, led by our Shinta Mani Foundation.
- Choose between a BBQ Dinner in style in your own private Sky Lounge (weather permitting) Or A 6-course Modern Khmer Set Dinner at Kroya Restaurant by Chef Chanrith
- A local Market Tour followed by a Cooking Class and Lunch.
- A 60-minute spa body treatment of your choice at our Khmer Tonics Spa.
- Sumptuous daily gourmet breakfast.
- Early check in and late check-out (subject to availability).
Please contact Shinta Mani Angkor and Bensley Collection Pool Villas on:
Guests can choose this 3-night package for USD 1,350++ per room per night (3-night minimum stay) plus applicable service charge and government taxes. Rates are quoted in US Dollars exclusive of 2% accommodation tax, 10% service charge and 10% government tax at the current prevailing rate which may be subject to change without prior notice. *Pre-payment is required at time of booking and is non-refundable. Please contact the hotel for availability. Blackout dates: December 20, 2023 to January 10, 2024
A percentage of your daily room rate will be donated by the resort to the non-profit Shinta Mani Foundation created by the owner, to support health, education and development programmes for the less fortunate in our community. Please visit www.shintamanifoundation.org for more information.