Responsibilities for the efficiency of front desk services including but not limited to reception, cashier, telephone, guest relations, and concierge service, and in the appropriate circumstances to upsell and cross-sell the services (room, tour, outlets, and spa) in order to generate and maximize the revenue as well as the memorable experiences to the guests. The Guest Assistant plays an important role in forming and projecting the professionalism and quality image of the hotel, as the guest’s first impression comes from the front office area, and the manner in which a Guest Assistant performs their duty has a tremendous effect on the guest’s perception of the hotel.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience with a 4/5 stars hotel as receptionist, guest relation, or a similar role
- Holds a certificate of vocational training in hotel reception skills is an advantage
- Passion for service excellence
- Possess interpersonal skills, communication skills, customer service skills, and problem-solving skills
- Able to upsell and cross-sales
- Strong attention to detail
- Due to the limit of the work quota, only local candidates are preferred.
- Work in a business environment managed by open-minded, creative, and passionate teams.
- Competitive salary and benefits including 10% service charge, insurance, pension, and seniority pay
- Opportunity to learn and grow your career with one of the most respected teams in S.E. Asia.
- Vacation and leaves such as annual leave, sick leave, special leave, and others as per Cambodia Labor Law.
- A place where excellence is recognized and rewarded.