The Sales Executive will coordinate and execute all meetings, incentives, and group events at the hotel.
- Undergraduate or holds a university degree in a related field is advantageous.
- Possesses related experience in sales and marketing within a four/five-star hotel.
- Good command of English language, both written and oral.
- Accountable for market performance.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Due to the limit of the work quota, only local candidates are preferred.
- Service Charge, Seniority Pay, and Pension Scheme.
- Public holidays, annual leave, and other leave benefits as per Cambodia labor law.
- Work in a non-corporate business environment, as we are privately owned and managed by open-minded, creative, and passionate hoteliers.
- Opportunity to grow your career with one of the most respected teams in S.E. Asia.
- A place where excellence is recognized and rewarded.