You will work closely with a team of accountants to manage financial functions, with will include accounts payable, account receivable, bank reconciliations, and taxation. To succeed in this role, you should also have a problem-solving attitude, organized and be able to provide guidance to the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance
- Minimum of 3 years of finance work experience
- Knowledge of Quick Book, accounting system and other system
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent planning / time management skills with the ability to priorities work and manage conflicting deadlines
- Committee organization and record meeting minutes in writing form
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Great mathematic and time management skills
- Attention to details
- Possess good communication and problem-solving skills
- Organize and performance management
- Service Charge, Seniority Pay, and Pension Scheme
- Public holidays, annual leave, and other leave benefits as per Cambodia labor law
- Work in a non-corporate business environment, as we are privately owned and managed by open-minded and creative, and passionate hoteliers.
- Opportunity to grow your career with one of the most respected teams in S.E. Asia.
- A place where excellence is recognized and rewarded.